Storage & Preservation
We offer storage infrastructure to a wide range of market participants dealing in Agri and Non Agri commodities, including farmers, traders & aggregators, processors and government agencies. Our warehousing infrastructure is supported with our weighment facilities at most of our warehouses. We manage and operate a total of 100 Owned Warehouses, Hired Warehouses and PPP Warehouses across the states of India,with a total storage capacity of around 7 million sq. ft.
As a part of our warehousing services, we offer dry and cold storage space, which can cater to over180 Agri commodities, our electronic weighment facility by way of 60/100 metric tonnes weighbridges, which are available at all of our Agri-Logistics Parks (i.e. Hub Warehouses) and most of our PPP Warehouses, we are able to determine the quantity of the goods we deal in.
Features of Our Agri - Logistics Parks:
Our Agri-Logistics Parks are scientifically designed and equipped with modern infrastructure conforming to WDRA standards at a minimum. Our Agri-Logistics Parks include some or all of following features depending on the type of warehouse (dry or cold) :
- Roof and side claddings of the warehouse are insulated, which helps in maintaining the temperature inside the warehouse 8° - 12° centigrade below the outside temperature.
- Turbo ventilators and roof monitors or ridge ventilators on the ceiling of the warehouse to control the airflow and improve aeration for better preservation of the goods stored.
- Testing& certification laboratories.
- Electronic weighbridges having a capacity of 60 / 100 metric tonnes.
- Fumigation and spraying facilities including stack sized fumigation covers, sprayers and dusters.
- At least 1.2 metres high docking arrangement for convenient ‘in and out’ operations and also to protect the stocks from external hazards like floods.
- Rodent repellents and gate curtains to prevent rodent and bird entry inside the warehouse.
- Designated area for primary processing of the commodities, including physical cleaning, de-stoning and physical grading.
- Wide roads all around the warehouse for easy movement of large trolley-trucks.
- One way traffic movement allowing easy movement of trucks.
- Directional, safety and information signage in the entire complex for disciplined and smooth movement of personnel, vehicle and materials.
- Fire-fighting systems with hydrants and water reservoirs (with round the clock power availability backed by emergency diesel generating set), fire extinguishers and sand buckets in appropriate numbers.
- 24x7 security services and CCTV coverage.
- SAP linked on-line data entry for recording and monitoring stock movement and for issuance of warehouse receipts from the location of the warehouse itself.