Rajasthan State Warehousing Corporation
First of its kind State and Private sector partnership (PPP) in agricultural-logistics sector
Shree Shubham Logistics Ltd. is among the foremost warehousing companies to enter in a Public Private Partnership in the agricultural warehousing and agricultural-logistics sector with its first of kind partnership with the State enterprise Rajasthan State Warehousing Corporation (RSWC). SSL has signed an MOU with the Rajasthan State Warehousing Corporation (RSWC), for management & operations of its warehouses under 38 Locations in the state of Rajasthan.
The SSL-RSWC Partnership Advantage: Creating an efficient warehousing system
SSL has upgraded and computerised the RSWC warehouses with electronic weigh bridges of 60/100 MT each, modern testing & certification laboratories, and other infrastructure facilities. This has resulted in better storage for an efficient warehousing system.
- Warehouse management system: All the 38 RSWC locations are computerised and connected to RSWC head office.
- Approval for Warehouse Receipt Based Financing: We have been approved by Public Sector Undertaking (PSUs), Banks and Financial Institutions to provide the Warehouse Receipt based Financing.
- Increasing Revenues: Since the last 8 years, the revenues of RSWC warehouses has risen threefold
- Increase in Income: Income from diversified activities has increased by approximately 4000%
- Accreditation by NCCL: Most of the RSWC locations are accredited by National Commodity & Derivatives Exchange Limited (NCCL), as delivery centers for various commodities traded on the electronic commodity exchange platform.
- Dedicated team to manage operations: SSL has deployed team of over 200 people to handle and manage operations at all the 38 RSWC warehouses.
- Significant Savings: Significant savings in expenses since taking over of locations under MoU
- Threefold increase in Pre-tax Profits: More than threefold increase in pre-tax profits