Haryana State Co-operative Supply and Marketing Federation Limited
Public-private partnership (PPP) with Haryana State Co-operative Supply and Marketing Federation Limited (HAFED)
SSL has been appointed as Service Provider by (HAFED) for Preservation, Maintenance and Security (PMS) of food grain stocks in 9 locations in 5 districts in the state of Haryana.
The SSL-HAFED Partnership Advantage:
- SSL is assigned to manage capacity of 49,550 MT in Faridabad, 43000 MT in Kaithal, 18,585 MT in Panipat, 35,120 MT in Sonepat and 32,900 MT in Y. Nagar districts respectively. The contract tenure is for a period of 3 years to manage overall capacity of 1,79,155 MT which is extendable for further 2 years
- SSLL will be responsible for maintenance of both quantity and quality of stocks as per FCI / HAFED norms, fulll-proof security arrangements shall be made by the SSLL in respect of the stocks stored, with mobile testing & certification laboratories under supervision of one central NABL LAB, computerization & various other infrastructure facilities resulting in better storage and efficient warehousing system (WMS Software – tailor made software for stock management)
- SSLL will provide all infrastructure required for preservation and maintenance of stocks i.e. dunnage as Wooden Crates / Plastic Poly Pallets, LDPE Covers, Nets, Tarpaulins, Insecticides for fumigation and spraying equipment required for imparting of chemical treatment to the stocks, locks, weighing scales and all other equipment as may be required for proper safety and upkeep of health of stocks etc.
- SSL is to deploy team of over 100 people in phase wise manner to handle and manage operations at warehouses and open plinths covered under various locations under these 5 districts.
- SSLL will take all required insurance coverage of goods in storage along with fidelity & crime policy to ensure protection of stored stocks.