Madhya Pradesh Warehousing & Logistics Corporation
Public-private partnership (PPP) with Madhya Pradesh State Warehousing Corporation
SSL has been appointed as Service Provider by Madhya Pradesh Warehousing and Logistics Corporation (MPWLC) for Preservation, Maintenance and Security (PMS) of food grain stocks in 34 CAPS (Cover and Plinth) locations in 9 districts of Hoshangabad (Narmda Puram) and Sagar region in the state of Madhya Pradesh.
The SSL-MPWLC Partnership Advantage:
- SSL is assigned to manage capacity of 427,808 MT in Hoshangabad region and 432,300 MT in Sagar region respectively. The contract tenure is for a period of 3 years to manage overall capacity of 8,60,108 MT.
- SSLL will be responsible for maintenance of quantity and quality of stocks as per FCI / MPWLC / MPSCSC norms, full-proof security arrangements shall be made by the SSLL in respect of the stocks stored, with mobile testing & certification laboratories under supervision of one central NABL LAB, computerization & various other infrastructure facilities resulting in better storage and efficient warehousing system (WMS Software – tailor made software for stock management)
- SSLL will provide all infrastructure required for preservation and maintenance of stocks i.e. dunnage as Wooden Crates / Plastic Poly Pallets, LDPE Covers, CAP Covers, Nets, Tarpaulins, Insecticides for fumigation and spraying equipment required for imparting of chemical treatment to the stocks, locks, weighing scales and all other equipment as may be required for proper safety and upkeep of health of stocks etc.
- SSL is to deploy team of over 500 people in phase wise manner to handle and manage operations at these 34 CAP locations.
- SSLL will take all required insurance coverage of goods in storage along with fidelity & crime policy to ensure protection of stored stocks.